Monday, November 28, 2016

Travel



So not a lot happened this week, lots of travel because I had to go to Juiz de Fora to become a legal resident of Brazil, that was fun. Oh, and I got a haircut, and I’m not entirely sure what to think about it... apparently it is an acceptable hairstyle here.  And Christmas is beginning to happen here with all the same decorations and ads that are in America, just kinda funny to see Christmas trees and lights but it be super hot. Thanksgiving is not a thing here, surprise! I doubt anyone knows what it even is.

The Haircut!
 While I was in Juiz de Fora, I saw some super Mario things, I’ll send a picture. There was a lizard in the house, tried to catch it but it was dang fast. Hope all is well with you guys!!!!!! Hopefully I’ll have some better stories soon!!

The October 2015 Liahona(also in the Ensign) is super good, especially the one by President Uchtdorf, talking about how it is important to start the race (life) but it is even more important to finish with our torches lit, and how really the only way we can lose is if we give up. I love that because Jesus and God are always there for us and will love us always, no matter what. And as long as we don’t give up and try our hardest to be better, everything will work out. Love you all, hope you have a wonderful week!!!!
Elder Hilchie

p.s. sometimes when the clouds are just right, they cover the mountain and it looks like Jurassic park haha

No comments:

Post a Comment