Monday, October 3, 2016

He Hears Us



OI FAMÍLIA!!!!! 

What's crackin?! AH I can't believe that it's already Outubro......time passes by so fast....before we know it, it will be Christmas again. But anyways, I hope you all had the most wonderful weekend ever and enjoyed General Conferência! Hope you all were inspired and put to practice what you learned and remember how you felt as the Lord's servants were talking to us. I know that each one of them were called of God to help us here on earth. That each one was inspired in what he said to us and that as we take his advice and put it to the test, our lives will become filled with hope and love. 

I really liked the talk given by Elder Juan Uceda in the Saturday morning session. He talked a lot about prayer and how it is tão importante that we pray with sincerity. He started by talking about how the Lord sempre warns us of dangers and how we shouldn't do certain things but even then, we end up slipping. We may not hear His voz but He ALWAYS hears ours. The moment that we open our mouth and say "Dear Heavenly Father", He is right by our side to hear us carefully and ponder every word that we say. So if He is hearing every word, we should pray with all our heart. Really thinking about what is coming out of our mouth. Let the Spirit lead you in your thoughts and what you say. As we do this, we will feel mais perto to our Heavenly Father and really feel the amor that He has for each of us. I know that God hears our prayers. That He is really our Father in Heaven who loves us so so much! 

Well this week was really really good! We worked hard and were able to meet a lot of new and awesome people. I also did my first division as a sister líder and it was awesome!! I love meeting new people and see how they work and teach because I always learn something. This week I stayed with Sister Cindryslaine, who is from João Pessoa (here in Brasil), in my área and it was awesome!! I learned how to teach in an even more simplified way so that everyone can understand. I am so excited for all the other divisões that I will do in order to learn even more and improve como uma missionária. 

I love you all and hope you all have the best week ever!!! Don't forget to smile and always look for the little momentos to serve someone or share the gospel! Love you! 

Love, 
Sister Hilchie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment