Monday, September 26, 2016

Tyler Provo MTC



Tyler and Cole Mulberry, a Friend from home!
The MTC is good, just a lot of stuff to do; like memorizing the first vision, baptismal invite, how to pray, testify, the mission purpose and a lot of other stuff. It’s crazy how much you learn here. I really like it here, I have the best district EVER!!!!! They are amazing. I’m sending pictures with this email. Yeah, trusting in the Lord is hard, but totally worth it, He can do so many things with you if you learn to trust in him. Man, all that is pretty dang awesome!!!! The madlibs thing you sent was awesome(The primary kids did a missionary mad libs page)! We had quite the laugh about those. Tell the Cross Country team to keep up the good work, they'll do fantastic!!

  I’m going to see if I can tell a story. So, Martel is a Canadian and his dad is a pro arm wrestler, (Martel is about my size) so we got him to arm wrestle someone and he lost, so as a consequence, we sang him the Star Spangled Banner. He ran off to his room and to the Canadian flag: he put up, but we dragged him back out. It was pretty funny. Also one of the guys is an opera singer, and so now every night we go and sing a hymn, usually going past quiet time. We also figured out we could pogo with the metal ladders in our room and that our nametags make great musical instruments! I’ve seen Cole a few times, need to get a picture with him though. Having a lot of fun!!! Love you guys!!!!!!
Elder Hilchie​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Mom’s PS:  I told Tyler he had to write a story every letter and I wanted more than 3 sentences when he wrote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment