Monday, January 23, 2017

Gravata (ties)



I don’t have a good title for this week haha.
Well this week I got a new companion and he is pretty good. He is a good worker but a bit reserved. And so this week we went to the hospital because a person asked for us to give a blessing to their child. He was pretty cute, 3 years old. So we gave the blessing and afterwards while my comp was talking to the mother, the kid looked at me, I smiled at him and then he started laughing and smiling haha. Definitely brightened my day.
.
 So I was reading in Helaman(Book of Mormon) chapter 14(I think) talking about how God blesses the Nephites with wealth and prosperity, but they turn orgulho(proud) and iniquios(iniquity) and don’t turn to God, but instead worship their wealth. And how in our lives we receive a lot of blessings, but sometimes we don’t thank God for them and we turn more prideful in our strength and wisdom when it is actually the power of God that we should be thanking, for He has given us everything.
I love you guys!!!! Can’t wait to hear from all of you!!!!

Elder Hilchie

No comments:

Post a Comment