Monday, January 9, 2017

2 Emails, 1 Blog



Jan 2,2017
Not a lot of time today, I always run out of time. Well, a bit happened this week, and when I have more time, I’ll make sure to tell you all about it. This week was interesting, it’s been getting steadily hotter, and more bugs, but its good. Ano Novo was interesting, lots of fireworks during the whole day and a ton at 12am. Did a lot of contactos this week, and I think people are starting to intende(understand) me haha. Well, I hope you all have a fantastic week!! Hope all is well, let me know how it’s going!!!
Com Amor
Elder Hilchie


Jan. 9, 2017
I’m going to do better with these emails guys, stories and whatnot; make my email interesting por all of you. So, por contactos, we have been using puzzles to help teach people to think different, and it’s a great way to get in the door and make them think different. Been teaching these kids who skate around the praza, they are really nice and receptive to us. It’s really strange porque you look at a person with lots of tattoos smoking a cigarette and think, there’s no way he would receive this message sobre Jesus Cristo. But then you talk to him, and he’s really nice and you teach him, and it’s all good. That’s when you realize everyone is a child of God, and that’s why we are here, to help them receive what has been promised to them, the kingdom of God.

Story: well, there’s a lot of random thunder storms that happen, so we were standing at a doorway that leads to an apartment, waiting for someone to answer, hear some thunder off in the distance, then Boom, really close. Looking at the doorway hoping someone will come very soon, then suddenly BOOOOM!!!! My companion starts pushing me through the doorway while closing the umbrella. Turns out the doorbell we needed to ring was inside, ended up teaching a bom liçoe.

     I love you guys!!! I love hearing from you all! I hope you like my emails!!! Let me know if anyone else wants them!
Com Amor
Elder Hilchie



No comments:

Post a Comment