Monday, January 9, 2017

#don'twanttoleave



OI FAMÍLIA!!! 

E AÍ???!!! WHATZZ UPP? I hope you all are doing just fantastically wonderful because I sure am!!! This past week was a little bit crazy but it was such a great week! We went to the templo terça for my very last time here em Brasil....and I have to say it was one of the best times. I love going to templo because it brings that peace in our lives that everyone needs. It gives us time get away from the world and feel the sweet Spirit of the Lord. I know that in the templo we are not only able to help ourselves be pessoas melhores but also those that have already passed through this life so that they too can have an oportunidade to return e viver com nosso Amaroso Pai Celestial(live with our loving Heavenly Father). I love my Heavenly Father and all He has done for me so that one day I can return to live with Him. 
 
Temple field trip



We were also able to participate in a service project and help a family that is getting to know the church paint their home. It has been a while since we have done a big service project assim and was awesome to give a helping hand. And in the end, it actually turned out pretty great and brought a different feeling in the home. It felt more homely and warm and cozy. It's amazing what little changes can do. And I got to thinking that it's the same thing with us. Sometimes if we make the little changes in our lives, it will make all the difference e faz com que we are happier or have mais a companhia of the Spirit. It's the little changes that make us shine just a little bit brighter. 

Welp guys, believe it or not, this is my last week....wow it has gone by so super duper fast. I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to you all. And to be honest, I really don't want to leave because being a missionary is the best thing I've ever done. Eu amo muito a missão(I love my mission so much) and know it will be hard to leave everyone I have met here but don't worry because I am excited to see you all. I am so grateful pra missão and everything that I have learned while being here. I am so grateful for this gospel and know it can change our lives. I know that the Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos dos Últimos Dias is the true church of Cristo here on the earth with all the verdades(truth). I know that Heavenly Father has called a profeta(prophet) for us hoje em dia to lead and guide us. I love my Savior Jesus Cristo and all He has done and does for me. I know that through Him one day we can voltar a viver(return and live)with our loving Heavenly Father! 

Mission Tradition for missionaries that are "dying"; finishing their mission
I love you all so much!!! Thanks for everything! 
On Temple Square

Love, Sister Hilchie :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment