Monday, May 2, 2016

Outono Chegou!!!! Finalmente...(Autumn has arrived, finally!



HEYYYYY FAMÍLIA!!!!! 

This week was an awesome week. Really really awesome. We have been working really hard this whole transfer and this past week is when we really saw the fruits of our labors. Most of our appointments didn't fall through and we were able to teach all of our investigators and find some new ones too! So right now I would just like to tell you guys about one of our new investigators…his name is Oseas and his is an older man (has about 66 years) and has already had contact with the church. About 30 years ago, some elders taught him, and he went to church and everything with them. As we were talking he started to talk about how much he liked going to church and how the doctrina is easy to understand or in his own words "a doctrina é leve....é suave(light and smooth)." Ah he is an awesome old man and we are super excited to go back this week to teach him. 

We also went to the temple this week! It was awesome to go inside and feel such a peaceful and calming feeling. It was nice to now be bothered by the outside world and unwind a bit. I love going to the temple and know that it is inside that we make other sacred promises with our Heavenly Father. I know that it is through the temple that we can be reassured that as we try to do our best each and every day and keep our part of the promise, that God will definitely do His part. I know that the temple is the House of God and a very sacred place where we can find refuge from the world and answers and guidance to our problems. I am so grateful for the temple! 

We also had Nova Força this Thursday. Nova força is a reunion with Presidente but with just the newbs and trainers where we have treinamentos and talk about basically everything that is happening with training. I learned a lot and learned some new ways that I can help Sister Taffarel more. Training is a bit difficult at times because I am constantly thinking about everything but an awesome experience at the same time! I am learning so much with her and am hoping and praying that we stay together one more transfer so I can finish her training. (p.s. this week is the last week of transfers.....eeekk). 

I hope you all had the most wonderful week ever and are enjoying the warmer weather. It finally started to cool down this week and it was just about the best thing ever. Dont't get me wrong, I love summer time and the sun and all but we were getting anxious for the weather change. Well folks, that's about it. I hope you all have the best week ever, and I canNOT wait to see you all Sunday!!! Love you all!!

Love, 
Sister Hilchie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment