Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mais Uma!! (One More)



HEY FAMÍLIA!!! 

I hope you all had the best week ever and it was super awesome to see you all yesterday!! You guys are awesome so keep smiling and keeping up the good work! I love you all! Well I hope all the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you do for us. Yesterday at church, someone commented something that I have quickly thought about before but not truly stopped to think and that is: before we came to this earth, our moms were already chosen. We were already chosen to be the children of our mom. Out of the billions of moms out there, one mom in specific was chosen for us. We are put in our families for a reason. God loves us so much that we spent tons of time chosing what family would be best for us. I know that families are a huge part of our Heavenly Father's plan. I know that it is through the gospel of Jesus Christ that our families can be ten times happier. I love my family and am so grateful for the gospel that brings so much guidance and direction for my family. 

Santo Andre
Well this week went by super fast and Sister Taffarel and I worked hard to finish off the last week of the transfer with a bang! And that we did! Oh so by the way, I AM STAYING IN SANTO ANDRÉ!!!!! I don't think I will ever leave here haha. This will be transfer #5 here so that's about seven months when this transfer ends haha. But I love it here so there is not one complaint! The ward is awesome. The members are awesome and help us a lot with everything so that is the best! I am excited to stay here for one more transfer with Sister Taffarel. 

I don't remember if I have told you all about Priscila and Alexandre yet and if I haven't great! But if I have, oh well. Então they a couple that have two little girls that have 8 and 5 years. They are not married yet but since we have been teaching them, they are wanted more and more to get married so they can be baptized, and we are trying everything we can to help them get married. Ah we really do get very excited when we visit them because every time we do, the biggest smiles pop up on their faces and they all sit on the couch to hear our message. We've also been marking a lot of chapters for them to read in the Book of Mórmon and they've been reading! Priscila said that almost every night, Alexandre sits in bed and reads it and then calls her to come read with him because she doesn't like to read, but he wants her to be all caught up and know what's going on so he reads to her. I think this is so sweet of him! But we can really see how much the gospel is already blessing their family as they are doing the things that we are asking of them. It is so awesome to see! 

That's it folks! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!! Love you all so much! Até mais! 

Love, Sister Hilchie :) 

Courtney's birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment