Sunday, April 10, 2016

I am Going to be a Mom!! (missionary lingo)



HEYYY FAMÍLIA!!!! 

Courtney's Zone



Welp this week was the last of the transfer and yesterday we received the news....Sister De Lima is leaving Santo André and guess what?! I'm staying!! Woohoo! I love this area and am so grateful that I have another opportunity to work here for another transfer. But my new companion is a newbee! I am going to be a mom! Woo to tell the truth I am a bit nervous but the Lord knows I am capable to do this so I just need to have more confidence in myself and go at it! I am really excited though be get to teach another sister all that I know and share the joy that I get from sharing this gospel with others. I know I will learn and grow a lot from this experience and am grateful that in this life the Lord gives us challenges. Because without these challenges, who would be today? 
An Easter Treat

Last Tuesday I hit the 8 month mark. Wow. Time is flying by. 

But more importantly, I hope you all had an opportunity to watch General Conference. If not, I would highly encourage you to. The talks were amazing and it is always awesome to hear from our prophet and apostles. I know that they are truly inspired in everything they say and when we remember o que we learned and felt, we can have a happier life and make the changes necessary to do so. But one talk I really loved was the one given by Elder Hallstrom. He talked about how we really truly are children of a loving Heavenly Father. I know this to be true. He talked about how hoje em dia(nowadays), we are classified by our native language, race, where we were born, class but this classification really shouldn't matter to us. We need to remember that our classification is that of a child of God. We need to remember who we truly are. At times in this crazy world we live in, we can forget who we really are. But never ever do this. You will never not be a beloved child of a loving Heavenly Father. He will never abandon us. He is always there and willing to help as long as we go to Him. I know this to be true. I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father who is constantly looking out for us. I know He hears our prayers and wants us to always feel this love. I know that we are all children of God. 
Courtney's apartment building is the tall red one

That's all I got for this week folks. I hope you all have the best week ever!!! Love you all! 

Love, Sister Hilchie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment