Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Transfer



Well this week I was transferred, which was a little bit difficult because I had grown close to the people there, but God knows all, just need to trust in Him. And now I am in an area where we walk a lot haha, but it’s all good. Well this week we gave a blessing to the president of the branch, because he might have dengue, we do not know but he wasn’t doing very well. So we went to his house and talked to him and gave him a blessing, so he will be alright and have the strength to do what he needs to do. 
Well this week was the week of Easter, where we celebrate the death and resurrection of our Savior. He gave us everything, from a perfect example to the life He had, He gave us His all so we can return to Him and our Father in Heaven. How glorious is that? We just need to become more like Him and we can have life eternal. Not only that, but we can have happiness and joy always, no matter what circumstance we may be in. God loves us, I know because I can feel His love in my life, especially when I do the things He wants of me. Love you guys, but God loves you more! Learn to love Him and He will never disappoint! Have a great week! Let me know how it goes!!!
com amor
Elder Hilchie

No comments:

Post a Comment