Wednesday, December 2, 2015

4 Months and Transferred



FAMÍLIA!!!!! Oh how I love you all! 

I hope that you all had a fantastically wonderful Thanksgiving break and stuffed yourselves full of food and family time! Sorry I didn't email you guys yesterday. Since this week was transfers, Presidente moved pday to Tuesday instead of Wednesday. Alrighty so about transfers: the Sunday night before transfers, we always get a call telling whether we will leave or stay. That way we have time to get organized and packed. Well Sunday we got a call saying that Sister Oliveira and I would both stay in the sweet little town of Jordanópolis. woohoo! I was so excited when we received this news because I would be spending Christmas with an area, members, and companion that I knew. After the call, we planned for Monday. We had all the people we were going to teach written down with alternativas and were ready to go! Monday we started off strong! We were teaching lessons and doing contatos until we got a call from Presidente.....he told sister Oliveira he was thinking about changing some things, asked her some questions, and said he would call us back. Well about 30 minutes later, he called. Called with a decision: Sister Oliveira would stay in Jordanópolis while I was to be transferred....tbh I was not very excited. I really did not want to leave but had no choice or say in the matter. This is when things got crazy. We scratched most of our other lessons so I could pack and say goodbye to some investigators and families. It was hard to say goodbye but sister Oliveira is still there and will take care of them so that soothes me a little bit. Now I am in Santo André--a much larger area more towards the city of São Paulo with a lot more hills....wootwoot! No but I really am excited! My new companion is Sister Marquina from Peru and  has one year under her belt. I am excited for this new adventure and can't wait to start working side by side with her! 

Besides hitting my 4 month mark Sunday, nothing else super exciting has happened. I love you all so much and hope you have um ótimo semana! 
A ward family they visited often. 

Hugs and kisses, 
Sister Hilchie :)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment