Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Jaca



Well guys, there is a fruit called a jaca (I sent a picture of one that is still green) it is a fruit that is ginormous, and there was a tree with it, it is literally the biggest fruit I have ever seen, and it just grows in a tree until one day when it falls, and you have to be careful that one does not land on you. I thought it was very interesting, but have yet to eat one.

But I would like to talk about the Atonement of Christ, the power by which we can be cleansed completely of all that we do. It can and will change our very nature so that we can become pure and full of light and joy and peace and hope. It is like Elder Holland said, you cannot sink lower than the light of the Atonement of Christ shines. You can always have hope that you can be cleansed of all the wrongs and hurts of the world. I know that anything and everything can be healed through the power of this everlasting Atonement, we just need to reach out and ask Him for it.
Love you guys!!!!!! Let me know how everything goes!!!!
com amor
Elder Hilchie

No comments:

Post a Comment