Monday, September 25, 2017

Eternal



Well guys, I have indeed reached 1 year, yes I have been in the mission for 1 year, how crazy!!!!! I have learned a lot during the year, and I look forward to be able to serve 1 more!!!!

But this week I would like to talk about eternidade. Indeed, families can be eternal, forever linked one to another through the power of God and the temples that he has. Everyone will have this chance, to have an eternal family, where all of us can take part of the joy and happiness that comes from it. We just need to live worthy of this blessing. I know, with all of my heart that families are eternal, through the plan that God made, and made possible through the Atonement of Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. He loves us and wants us to be happy!!!!
Love all of you guys!!!!!! Let me know how everything goes!!!!!!!
com amor
Elder Hilchie

No comments:

Post a Comment